In a bid to give Year 4 the 'send off' they deserve, Year 4 will have a short LEAVERS' SERVICE on the Friday afternoon of their week back in school.
With large indoor public gathering restrictions still in place, we need to continue to be very mindful of social distancing to ensure the safety of pupils, staff and parents and keep numbers attending to a minimum. Therefore, a brief Leavers' Service will be held on the playground stage at 2pm on:
EAGLES HUB A: Friday 10th July 2020
EAGLES HUB B: Friday 17th July 2020
Children who have not been able to return to school as part of a hub are, of course, also included in this invitation. However, during the service, they will need to sit and remain with their parent. Your child will be called up to the stage to receive their Bible and they will need to wear their school uniform. Please could you let me know if the non-school hub attenders will be attending: email@example.com
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Please enter the playground through the main gate and leave the playground using the Church Road gate.
- Unfortunately, only 1 family member to attend however, live video calling of the Leavers' Service eg via Whats App would be permitted or recording, to allow other family members to watch the service off site. We apologise for the restriction but are sure you will appreciate why we have to keep numbers attending to a bare minimum at this time.
- Respect the 2 metre social distancing rule.
- School conveniences cannot be used by parents/guardians.
- Parents/guardians will have a chair for the duration the service (approx. 30 mins)
- Please keep chairs in the allocated space as they will be socially distanced in ones.
- Please take your seats as soon as you arrive.
- If the outdoor service needs to be cancelled due to very wet weather then you will be informed by text message at 11am on the day of your hub service and instead, the service will be broadcast live from the classroom at 2pm via YOUTUBE. Details will be text to you at that time.
- the service may not be cancelled if there a chance of light rain, so bring your umbrellas. The children will be seated under gazebos and presentations will take place on the stage area.
- At the end of the service, Year 4 pupils will be able to collect their belongings and leave school early. Siblings can also be collected for early dismissal by staff.
- We ask politely that parents/guardians and children leave the permises as soon as possible when the service has finished and children have collected their belongings.
Thank you, Mrs Jackman