As promised, our English today and tomorrow will be REVOLTING....
All groups can complete the same task today.
- First, read the Menu below.
- Think about:: What would you choose to eat? What do you think your friends and family would eat?
- Next read the poem Betty’s Butty. Which, in your opinion, is the worst food described?
- Use Betty’s Butty to write a REVOLTING MENU based on this poem.Write short descriptions of some of the meals, add your own ideas for revolting food and add pictures too. Plan your ideas first on your whiteboard.
- Remember that good spelling, punctuation and JOINED HANDWRITING should be used.