Wk bg 22-06-2020 Small World Play.
Can you choose a Role play experience which you enjoy ? You can create your play using the following below : When you have had fun setting up your play, share this with an adult and then perhaps in the evening or some quiet time, they could re-tell the story to you of your play set up that you have made ?
- Your own toys from home
- Loose parts found in garden maybe twigs, logs, pebbles etc?
- If you have a Train Track or a Farm or hospital play set?
Wk bg 15-06-2020 Car Colour Spotting!.
Can you make a chart, which you can show what colours you can see as cars pass by your window or you are out on a walk ?
- Maybe you could use your colouring pens to show the colours ?
- Can you count how many different colours you see ?
- Which colour has the biggest number and which colour has the smallest number ?
Wk bg 08-06-2020 Counting With a Ball.
Can you do some counting with the following actions, you will need someone to join in with this one :
- How many times can you Throw the ball ?
- How many times can you Catch the ball ?
- How many times can you Roll the ball ?
- How many times can you Bounce a ball backwards and forwards ?
Wk bg 01-06-2020 Garden Play.
Can you create a 'Potion or Perfume' using some of the following?
- Old bowls and spoons ?
- Leaves and sticks ?
- Mud and Daises ?
- Can you practise using your scissors to snip 'ingredients'?
- Remember do not drink or eat this and remember to wash your hands after your play and take care when you're using your scissors :)